Thank you for joining us on our Path to the Plate Adventure: Poultry Edition! For 22 days we will be learning how eggs turn into chicks. Join us each day as we bring you fun and exciting information. Check here for worksheets and fun activities you can do from home.
- Day 1: Video
- Day 1+ : Video
- Day 2: Video
- Day 3: Video
- Day 4: Video
- Day 5: Video
- Day 6: Video
- Day 7: Video
- Day 8: Video
- Day 9: Video
- Day 10: Video
- Day 11: Video
Teachers: If you would please fill out this form to let us know how many students are accessing this curriculum. Thank you!
- Incubation and Embryology – University of Illinois Extension, web.extension.illinois.edu/eggs/.
- Egg to Chick curriculum (Hatching in the Classroom), Texas A&M Extension Service
- “Ag in the Classroom: Lesson Plans.” Texas Farm Bureau, 19 Mar. 2020, texasfarmbureau.org/ag-classroom-lesson-plans/.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension, cceoneida.com/resources.
- MyPlate, myplate.gov.
- “Egg Nutrition Facts – Understanding the Truth About Eggs.” Mastering Diabetes, 4 Dec. 2019, www.masteringdiabetes.org/egg-nutrition-facts/.
- “Egg Nutrition Facts Labels: Large Egg Calories and Protein.” Egg Nutrition Center, www.eggnutritioncenter.org/egg-nutrition-facts-panels/.
- American Egg Board.org